Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Reporter walks into a bar...

Best news joke I've heard in a while (courtesy of a photog, of course)


A reporter, photographer and a producer are walking along the beach after months of covering the oil spill. They are all exhausted. Suddenly the photog notices a beautiful, ornate bottle atop the sand. He picks up the bottle and pulls out the cork.

A wisp of smoke comes out of the bottle, and poof! a Genie appears!

"Thank you for liberating me from my bottle," says the Genie. "As a reward I will grant each of you one wish."

"Great!" says the photog, who puts his gear down on the sand. "I would like to spend the rest of my life living in the most beautiful place on earth so that I can take pictures for my own enjoyment."

"Your wish is my command," says the Genie, who folds his arms and nods his head. The photog disappears and the Genie turns to the reporter. "And what is your wish?"

"I would like to live the rest of my life as James Bond," says the reporter. "I'd like to travel to exotic locales, have beautiful women on my arm and save the world every so often."

"Your wish is my command," says the Genie, who folds his arms and nods his head. The reporter disappears and the Genie turns to the producer. "And what is your wish?"

"That's easy," says the producer. "I want those two guys back here RIGHT NOW!"

-

No comments: