1. What is a "quorum?"
2. Explain "collective bargaining."
3. Who is hosting the Oscars this coming weekend?
4. If the NFL does not come to an agreement with its players on March 4th, owners may lock the players out. What is a "lockout?"
5. What is the name of the bride-to-be in the upcoming Royal Wedding?
6. Explain how the US Census can change the number of electoral votes for a state.
7. What major bookstore chain just declared bankruptcy?
8. What is the capital of Wisconsin?
9. Explain the Medicare "donut hole."
10. What is a "bond issue?"
11. How old do you have to be to collect social security?
Pencils down. The correct answers can be found...
...by looking them up!