Ah, so you're back from the long weekend and didn't bother to even read a newspaper. Too bad. You are subject to a quiz at any time in this class. Stop whining and don't look at me in that tone of voice. You want unicorns and rainbows, you're in the wrong place.
1. Who did Rick Perry succeed as Governor of Texas?
2. What Governor told residents to "get the hell off the beach" before Hurricane Irene?
3. Which Republican Presidential candidate used to work for President Obama?
4. Who is replacing Charlie Sheen on "Two and a half Men?"
5. What is the US Postal Service considering eliminating?
6. What is Kate Middleton's current title?
7. What did Mitt Romney's dad do for a living?
8. What agency downgraded the US Credit rating?
9. Who was the Mayor of New York City on 9/11/01?
10. What does Labor Day honor?
What wind speed must a storm exceed to be classified as a hurricane?
Pencils down. The answers can be found by looking them up!